Any users of blackcatcard over here?

Gyro

May 27, 2020
Hi! I'm a newbie on this forum and wanna check with you the information as i couldn't find the answer by googling . I have a card named Blackcatcard and I've read that it has a hot crypto wallet option apart from the normal bank account . Does anybody know anything about this option? how does it work? You can pay with crypto directly from your account?
The weird thing is that i didn't find any mentioning of this feature on their official website...

Mortarion

May 28, 2020
Hey there! i do use blackcatcard. It really have a hot crypto wallet. That's its separate feature, NOT a crypto bank account. You exchange crypto into fiat EUR in the app and top up a euro account with money and then pay with normal money. That's it

Kaiser

Jul 6, 2020
Gyro, If u have a blackcatcard, could u pls clarify me 1 thing: I can't find any info on their website about online crypto wallet. But u says it exists…

Andre_W

Jul 7, 2020
It really has a hot crypto wallet, have no idea why you haven't found it there. Try to search in their mobile app if you have or check with the support service