### Announcing the next BU Vote: 5-10 March 2020 ###

solex

Staff member
Aug 22, 2015
Bitcoin Unlimited members are advised that the next vote on BUIPs will be open for 5 calendar days in the window 5-10 March 2020.

Proposers of existing draft BUIPs are welcome to advise that their BUIP is ready for membership vote. It has been over three months since the last vote, plenty of time for draft BUIPs to be raised, so any new BUIPs after 20 February will be considered in a future vote later this year.

Development BUIPs

Operational BUIPs
  • None for the current period
Membership BUIP
  • None for the current period

Note: The vote recording and counting system on the BU website will be used.

A "### VOTE ###" thread will be created on 5 March 2020 however, this will redirect members to the voting page on the website. Ideally, the vote thread will only be for Q&A and comments about the vote process.

edit 20 Feb: Voting date amended to 5 March

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
VOTING FOR SELECTED BUIPS IS SET FOR 5 TO 10 MARCH 2020
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
15TiujYmnHa33fjEnasBBm1eWcGx9YEXPL
IH603aQx17GXTGO3W54aErw9CbGX+rwv4MuB5R947kNcHbkhQ3mQ8zZRtHcbin4WtfwcSmj2keOKgz2ZVA20SYlY=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Last edited:

solex

Staff member
Aug 22, 2015
For logistical reasons the voting date is moved forward by ten days, commencing 5 March 2020.

Any new BUIP proposals need to be raised within 24 hours of this message. To be clear, three months have passed where new BUIPs could have been raised ahead of this vote session.

donald26

Feb 2, 2024
HOW YOU CAN RECOVER YOUR LOST CRYPTO/FUNDS: Lost hope in a crypto scam? I got my $394,330 back! I invested $430,000 in a bogus crypto site. Big returns promised, withdrawals blocked, extra fees demanded – it was a nightmare. Feeling trapped, I even considered the unthinkable. My family helped me through it, and my niece suggested HACKERSTEVE911. They'd helped her with grades, but I'd never thought of them for this. I contacted them, expecting little. But within four days, they recovered $394,330 back to my wallet! My hope, my life, was back. If you're in a similar situation, don't lose hope. Contact them on hackersteve911@gmail.com

Shahadatkhan00

Jan 28, 2024
Seeking financial sovereignty? Look no further! Stake $UP on TonTogether's #TonUp Launchpad and be a part of the decentralized finance revolution. Claim your fair share of the 100M $TOT tokens and help build an unstoppable force. Start your journey now: https://go.tonup.io/GldKvG #TogetherTON #Tot #TON #web3 #Crypto