[ANN][POS] NICE CRYPTO Game⭐ 100% FREE

MrNice

Jul 31, 2018
TELEGRAM║║WEBSITE║║BUY/SELL║║REDDIT

ASSET ID
DVPDnWysQ8BbJ6jufR7pn31nrSoxyecaTKoWA4gxtNnA​

Everyone everywhere looking for the next Bitcoin well look no further we will be bigger than bitcoin with your help!!!

REGISTER @ MrNice.fun to get instant AIRDROP fair for everyone​

NICE
Xnice
Fork of NICE game is progressing fast

AIRDROPS FOR EVERYONE
1 million NICE Bounty

[url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc1ejWgdJpUwJRcluVdf7D7yZfd5kitKyJ4O9aVacZwV6y7zQ/viewform]ENTER BOUNTY HERE

The earlier you enter the more money you make simple math
Do not cry later because you did not take 2 minutes to sign up it is 100% FREE

You have tried the rest now try the best

NICE... what is it I hear you ask??

Well we believe that its time we all got something for FREE, so we decided to make a crypto-based game where everyone can make some money.

The Game is HODL and the person with the most tokens can claim the biggest rewards available!!

GENERAL INFORMATION

NICE TOKEN​

21 MILLION TOTAL SUPPLY
CONTRACT: DVPDnWysQ8BbJ6jufR7pn31nrSoxyecaTKoWA4gxtNnA
TOKEN SYMBOL: NICE​

Xnice TOKEN​

1 MILLION TOTAL SUPPLY
CONTRACT: 4y2tzKHtBR7hnBaQYAweH1dChSWXH9x9y7jXLP3rzxiQ
TOKEN SYMBOL: Xnice
Right, so let me explain…

NICE is a WAVES token and they will be the beginning of this never ending game.

The game will have many different angles, aiming to be fun as we provide all the tokens you’ll need completely free of charge, what have you got to lose?

21 million may not be a lot of tokens we know, but once they are all given away they will be the base of MrNice.fun and this is when the token will get a real value and they will be a demand for it which will make the price increase.​

Here is a few ways to get AIRDROPS

1. REGISTER @ MrNice.fun to get instant AIRDROP

2. Once you REGISTER you will start earning 2.5%-15% daily on your current balance. (Payout is at 12pm GMT daily)

3. Check Redeem Tokens Page for current Limited AIRDROPS

4. Follow us on TELEGRAM for Daily Airdops @ (This is where the majority of tokens will be provide.. so don’t miss out)

5. Invite your Friends and get 10 NICE Per Signup (They also get 10 NICE)

6. Visit MrNice.Fun Daily to get 1 NICE

7. Be 1 of the top 10 hodler and earn 10-100 NICE

8. Buy/Sell NICE @ Waves Platform (more exchanges coming soon)

9. Translators needed

10.More ways to get FREE NICE CLICK HERE

Arabic = sayedtaha

MrNice Quote

Here at MrNice.Fun we are changing the way Crypto works as we all have experience some kind of scam along our journeys

I know I have a few stories to tell so here we do not want your money we just want your trust.

Trust in me and we can make a very successful rich community that could be worth billions all we need is to

Work Together as a Team.

Do not trust in me and its you the will lose out in the end. Because i will make this a success with or without you would really prefer for you to be on board but that is your choice

Take a leap of faith and starting changing your future Today.

[/url]