Acceptcoin.io – a universal solution for accepting crypto payments!

Mar 31, 2023
What can cryptocurrency do for your company? Why do businesses choose cryptocurrency?

1. Expand your business audience. Not so long ago a study was conducted that showed that up to 40% of new clients of leading companies who had previously implemented crypto on the site for payment use it. Also, what is worth paying attention to in this study is that the average check of such clients has increased by 2 or more times.

2. Increasing the internal awareness of the company about cryptocurrencies. This parameter indicates the positioning of the company in the near future, when cryptocurrencies can completely replace conventional money.

3. Capital increase. Virtual money can not only expand the audience of your business, but also attract new customers who are more plausible.

4. Fiat alternative. Due to inflation, traditional fiat money can become very devalued, so cryptocurrencies can come to replace it.

5. Reducing the risk of payment cancellation. Cryptocurrency payments cannot be withdrawn or canceled at merchants, unlike card payments. And since there is no third party involved, crypto transactions are final and protect the business.

Acceptcoin — is an advanced service for accepting payments in cryptocurrency, enabling the seller of goods or services on the Internet to receive BTC, USDT, XRP, DASH, DOGE, ETH and other crypto coins as payment.

We offer useful plugins for accepting cryptocurrency payments in online e-commerce stores such as:
  • Magento2,
  • OpenCart,
  • WooCommerce,
  • Shopify and others.
With our simple plugin, you can easily add the ability to pay with cryptocurrency for checkout in your online store.

Integrate using the API
You can use our API in order to integrate Acceptcoin to your website and start accepting payments in cryptocurrency using our payment gateway. Thanks to Acceptcoin, you will be able to receive more than 60 of the most popular cryptocurrencies as payment in your online store.

Join the future of finance with cryptocurrency payments!

🎉Low transaction fees — from 0%
Pay less — our commissions are the lowest on the market for the withdrawal of cryptocurrencies.

🚀Integration with various CMS
Install the Acceptcoin plugin on your e-commerce site to accept cryptos.

💸Convert crypto to the StableCoins or FIAT
Get paid in the crypto and convert to the desired cryptocurrency or fiat.

🎉 Round-the-clock technical support
Instant technical support for solving issues related to payments in cryptocurrency.

🚀Payment API
A convenient API that allows you to make mass payments in just a few clicks.

💸 Instant calculation
Get paid in cryptocurrency for your product/service without any delay.

Expand the capabilities and boundaries of your business with Acceptcoin cryptocurrency payments!
https://acceptcoin.io/

donald26

Feb 2, 2024
HOW EASILY YOU CAN RECOVER YOUR LOST CRYPTO/FUNDS: I’m recommending Hacker Steve to anyone who has been a victim of these cryptocurrency binary investment scams. I was a victim and I am ashamed of how I lost 407,000 AUD to these people pretending to be forex and binary traders. I almost lost everything to my family until I came across Hacker Steve online, an expert in crypto recovering from these scammers. He was able to recover my money in six hours. I’m really happy sharing this out there with anyone who needs his service. You can contact him via Gmail: Hackersteve911@gmail.com

Frowleall

Mar 25, 2024
Cryptocurrency can offer several benefits to companies, which is why many businesses choose to integrate it into their operations:

1. Access to a Global Market: Cryptocurrency transactions can be conducted globally without the need for traditional banking infrastructure. This allows businesses to reach customers in regions where banking services may be limited or costly.

2. Lower Transaction Fees: Cryptocurrency transactions often have lower fees compared to traditional payment methods like credit cards or bank transfers. This can result in cost savings for businesses, especially for international transactions.

3. Faster Transactions: Cryptocurrency transactions are typically processed faster than traditional banking transactions, which can improve cash flow and customer satisfaction.

4. Enhanced Security: Cryptocurrency transactions are secured by cryptographic techniques, making them less susceptible to fraud and chargebacks. This can reduce the risk of payment-related losses for businesses.

5. Financial Inclusion: Cryptocurrency can help businesses reach customers who may not have access to traditional banking services, promoting financial inclusion and expanding the customer base.

In my own experience, integrating cryptocurrency payments into my business has helped increase sales by providing customers with additional payment options. Specifically, adding the functionality to accept USDT Tether payments through platforms like https://en.cryptoprocessing.com/accept-usdt-tether has enabled me to cater to customers who prefer using cryptocurrency for their purchases. This has resulted in a broader customer reach and improved overall sales performance.