32 members already

Bagatell

Aug 28, 2015
Exponential growth seems appropriate. Any mathamagicians care to calculate when we overtake BCT and Reddit?

sickpig

Aug 28, 2015
400 !

not bad at all guys.

keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aquent

jl777

Feb 26, 2016
seems more like sustained linear growth, but I find there is more active discussion here than on bitcointalk, so it is a matter of time before the others interested in best tech discussions come here. What I do is reference threads here whenever possible

I changed my bitcointalk signature to just be a link to a thread here. If all members do this, it could create a good effect

Last edited:

AdrianX

Aug 28, 2015
bitco.in
@jl777 after reading this I though good idea then I thought that it's mostly just trolls hanging out on Bitcointalk and I wondered if that wouldn't impact the signal to noise ratio here. (I see you keep different company to me over there so possibly your strategy is the best given your participation history. ;-)

jl777

Feb 26, 2016
@jl777 after reading this I though good idea then I thought that it's mostly just trolls hanging out on Bitcointalk and I wondered if that wouldn't impact the signal to noise ratio here. (I see you keep different company to me over there so possibly your strategy is the best given your participation history. ;-)
the altcoin section is troll city, but the tech threads there are not so bad. just not very active

solex

Staff member
Aug 22, 2015
I'm producing a video on Xtreme Thinblocks that will promote this forum. Stay tuned.
@Chronos. Really good initiative. Looking forward to seeing it.

I am sure @Peter Tschipper will tell you anyway, but the original reported 15x compression is now improved with further enhancements to about 40x compression averaged over many blocks.

Last edited: