2KEY INTERVIEW WITH EREZ BEN KIKI BY ALEXANDRE RAFFIN FROM GAINS ASSOCIATES

GAINS Associates

Apr 26, 2020
gains-associates.com

2key Network is a technology created to empower people and businesses to find their ideal target audiences using an open, decentralized collaborative network running on blockchain.

2key's long term goal is to give the protocol as a Npm package, extremely configurable to support a wide variety of use cases.

Reactions: Gunawan35

Chainsage

Dec 19, 2018
The part where he says 2key protocol is an add-on on smart contracts, it lets us share and earn a reward for doing so sounds great. As Erez said, it will have MANY real-life usage cases in the future for sure. Every link will be able to get tracked.
2keys map of showing how referrals and layers are being shared looks nice. Very easy to track every single step. Also, tokenization of everything sounds promising too. Would love to see 2key in many more exchanges.

Last edited:

Huan Tran

Oct 1, 2020
2key is a potential project through smart tool. I have been following the 2key development team for a while and find that they work very seriously. This is a promising future project that addresses the issue of how to reach customers and the cost of advertising. Wish the project will achieve the set goals

Gunawan35

Oct 2, 2020
This interview with EREZ BEN KIKI by ALEXANDRE RAFFIN FROM GAINS ASSOCIATES is interesting

I was highlight that #2KEY token has many use cases :

1. #Campaign management :
2Key s are the default compensation #reward for 2Key #Smartlinks referres
2. #Integrator remuneration :
Integrators can be simplex that allows you to buy #ETH with credit card or Civic that facilitates login and #KYC
3. #Staking :
With #reputation, you will earn #tokens by Staking and actions on the #platform

Muxailo

Oct 2, 2020
I fully agree that creating a strong and active comunnity 2key project is a very important thing. And I like that thanks to social mining, where 2key rewards people for various tasks, real connoisseurs of the project are selected and thus the 2key ecosystem develops

Rbiltekin

Oct 3, 2020
Great project with 2key goals. has a very comprehensive and incredible technology. has a great team. Really great idea for the social mining community. Social mining is a great link to grow the community ..
Yes, with a SmartLink you can earn a reward (reputation 2key tokens) as a referrer.
Also, in 2key.network you can mine your reputation (referrer or contractor or converter) every month you can earn 2key tokens.

gigaoptic

Dec 6, 2017
I think that 2KEy feature about Zoom SmartSessions is really big. Especially when we are having such COVID situation around the world and many people have started to work online. And this is great to have 2 key on Zoom marketplace as the first crypto Product there. Thanks for thtat interview Erez and keep working on your GEM product :)