09155578892 scammer number

cryptextuner

Apr 24, 2018
Please be warned about this number. They sell many stuff online and advice you to pay using bitcoin as they wanted to make the transaction faster. After the payment they will not entertain your order anymore. If you search the number above and brought you here in this link please message me and i will give you the proof and documents you needed for verification. I posted it here because i do not want people will feel like what i felt now. Stay away transacting this contact
mark johncel ablaza

cbeast

Sep 15, 2015
That looks like a Philippines number. I just avoid Bitcoin people here now as they all seem to be scammers.

Hacher

May 30, 2018
Scamming is a very serious issue in Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin. It seems as though everyone is a victim of Scamming. You are doing a very noble work of identifying those scammers. My advise to newbies is to study about the ICOs and then invest in them.

Bitterom

Jan 20, 2018
Scamming is a serious concern in Cryptocurrency. But majority of this action has to fall on you as well. I can't believe you were such naive and gullible to believe and give someone money just because they made a phone call to you.

Toros

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
We should report all the spammers name, emails, contact numbers, etc. Spammers exploit on the innocence and loot them of their belongings. There were a large amount of cases in the beginning of cryptocurrency. Its glad to see those numbers drop.