🎁 DexCheck $15,000 Airdrop Campaign!

yellowpantherx

May 29, 2023
Interesting. I've been hearing about DexCheck from some bloggers on Twitter. A FOMO is being set up around the project. Also that yes, Airdrop is a cool opportunity to win tokens
Post automatically merged:

I have written about your airdrop in other posts, I wonder what the community will say

But it really does look interesting.

Reactions: shustooov

DeFi_adopter

May 30, 2023
Guys, I joined airdrop, can you tell me how and when the token draw will take place?

If I'm not mistaken, IDO DexCheck will be in mid-June, and after that the listing, and then it will be possible to claim tokens?

Reactions: shustooov

shustooov

May 26, 2023
Guys, I joined airdrop, can you tell me how and when the token draw will take place?

If I'm not mistaken, IDO DexCheck will be in mid-June, and after that the listing, and then it will be possible to claim tokens?
yes, the Airdrop draw will be on 15 June, just before the IDO, and after that there will be DexCheck listings on the leading exchanges. After the listing, it will be possible to claim your tokens.

Ronniez

May 29, 2023
@shustooov I really look forward to the IDO of this token. Is there any specific information about it? Did you find out something? I would like to participate if possible.