Сhristmas 🔥 AirDrop 🔥 – Get your gifts for the Holiday!

Stasy_15_V

Dec 22, 2021
Hi! I present the new crypto game Haunted Houses, which based on own $LUMIGHOST Token. Especially for Christmas, we’re launching Airdrop and going to give 3.000.000 $LUMIGHOST Tokens! Everyone will be able to receive 10.000 of our tokens, just following a few simple conditions. We described the all necessary steps in google form, which you should fill to get the coins: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdynCwlETWa8Vw9ZqdKlsyYVYbw9HdQJevkN5IKUDlbtK3AMQ/viewform

We want to increase our community, which will help in the development of our project and the growth of awareness. The opportunity to participate in Airdrop stops in December, 25 at 12:00 PM (UTC). If you participate, you will receive $LUMIGHOST tokens in your wallet already at Christmas Day.

What about project details of Haunted Houses?
Haunted Houses is a game where the main target is to catch as many ghosts as possible. The game is presented in the first-person shooter mode. The player controls his character using a touch gamepad (mobile) or keyboard and mouse (PC). The user starts the game with one of the default weapons to choose from. The main goal of the game is to open as many types of weapons as possible and break into the top of the rating. Weapons open as you progress through the levels. The weapons are digital, collectible items built on the Binance blockchain. To buy them you need to earn money, which is generated by the number of destroyed ghosts on the level. Also, users can buy or sell via the marketplace. These NFT items allow players to monetize their game process, exchanging objects for the tokens. Our task is to form a community around the game, giving them the opportunity to trade on the Binance blockchain. Our game is based on the token. $LUMIGHOST Token is our main currency which can be achieved by playing game modes and participating in many other activities. You can exchange, trade, and buy anything within the game. You can also exchange a token for a stable coin or pairs, for a start we use LUMIGHOST/BNB and to infinity in the future.

So join us and participate in Christmas AirDrop.

RonaldKennedy

Oct 27, 2022
I love getting gifts and bonuses from companies whose services I use. It's always nice to know that a company thinks about its customers and does everything possible to keep their loyalty. I like getting and giving gifts and making my loved ones happy. I don't care about the price of the gift. I need to understand that a man is willing to give me attention, care, and love. I like to please my loved ones with symbolic gifts on any day of the month, regardless of holidays. To do this, I often order personalized gifts at www.giftlab.com. Thanks to their services, you can personalize absolutely any gift and make it original.

Murphyll

Sep 19, 2023
It's a cool way to bring the community together and boost awareness of your project. Can't wait to participate and best of luck with everything!

SnowGoofy

Oct 26, 2023
The Haunted Houses game you're talking about sounds like a blast, especially for those of us who are into first-person shooters and crypto. Combining gaming with blockchain tokens like $LUMIGHOST is a fascinating concept. I'm eager to see how it develops and to get my hands on some of those digital weapons!
Now, I know this might seem a little off the topic, but if anyone is looking for a different kind of 'token' to gift this holiday season, consider customized jewelry. As we're talking about unique digital assets in Haunted Houses, why not bring that same spirit of uniqueness to real-world gifts?

Last edited: