Internxt

fvsegarra

Jul 9, 2017
Hi there,
I'm Fran Villalba Segarra, Founder & CEO at https://internxt.io/.
I'm from Spain, and I was born in 1997. I learned web programming at the age of 14, and have been involved in small web hosting ventures since then. I worked at Hostinger International for 2 years, created & sold my small web hosting projects etc. I love psycology, tech, entrepreneurship, astronomy. After all my small projects and being working at the core of the internet; centralized servers, I started becoming interested in decentralization & started learning about it, to be able to program on the next big web languages. Now, I decided to create my biggest project, Internxt.

We're creating a whole decentralized cloud ecoysistem (B2B&B2C), where it'll be possible to decentralize our everyday files, websites and apps, in the sake of security, efficiency and privacy. Next week we'll be announcing the team that's been working behind Internxt. We expect to publish a final version of our whitepaper by Early August, if not before. ICO coming by September the latest. All details of our project will start getting published soon, so stay tunned!

Thanks for reading!!!

fvsegarra

Jul 9, 2017
Hi there,
I'm Fran Villalba Segarra, and I'm the Founder & CEO of https://internxt.io/. At Internxt we are trying to build a decentralized cloud infrastructure, which will help shape a more secure, private and efficient internet. We strive to enable the creation of distributed apps, websites and files. Our platform will also aim to have a seamless user experience and pricing, to make sure that superior decentralized technology is used by the masses. We've just released our Bounty Program, and here are the details!

300INXT = 1ETH

Reddit - 90,000INXT to distribute
- Post a topic on reddit: 1 stake
- Post a topic on reddit and get 10 upvotes: 10 stakes
- Post a topic on reddit and get 50 upvotes: 100 stakes

Twitter - 90,000INXT to distribute
- Follow us on Twitter: 2 stakes
- RT one of our tweets: 2 stakes
- Like one of our tweets: 2 stakes
- Tweet about us using #NewInternet: 10 stakes
- Tweet about us from an account with more than 5k followers: 100 stakes
- Tweet about us from an account with more than 50k followers: 1,000 stakes
Your Twitter account must get at least an 80% score on twitteraudit.com

Forum - 120,000INXT to distribute
- Comment on someone's thread about us: 5 stakes
- Write a thread about us: 10 stakes
- Write a thread about us and get more than 5 comments: 50 stakes
- Write a thread about us and get more than 10 comments: 100 stakes
- Put us on your signature if your user has less than 300 posts: 100 stakes
- Put us on your signature if your user has more than 300 posts: 500 stakes

Youtube - 120,000INXT to distribute
- Talk about us on a video from your channel: 3 stakes
- Create and publish a video about us on your channel: 10 stakes
- Talk about us on a video from your channel with more than 1,000 subs: 30 stakes
- Create and publish a video about us on your channel with more than 1,000 subs: 100 stakes
- Talk about us on a video from your channel with more than 10,000 subs: 300 stakes
- Create and publish a video about us on your channel with more than 10,000 subs: 1,000 stakes

Article - 350,000INXT to distribute
- Write an article about us on a site with +500k alexa rank: 1 stake
- Write an article about us on a site with +300k alexa rank: 10 stakes
- Write an article about us on a site with +100k alexa rank: 100 stakes
- Write an article about us on a site with +10k alexa rank: 1,000 stakes

You must keep your Article, Twitter Follow, Forum Signature etc at least until September 28th when the ICO is over. When you Add us to your Signature, Write an Article about us, Tweet about us etc please include our URL and be creative
There are no pre-made signatures, tweets etc. There are no limits on the amount of times you can perform an entry. The more you do it, the more stakes we'll contabilize for you.
Participate in: https://internxt.io/

We'll be holding an ICO on September the 7th and our whitepaper is already out! Feel free to check us out and ask any questions that you might have!!

fvsegarra

Jul 9, 2017
Hey guys,

I'm Fran, CEO at Internxt. We started Internxt ~2 years ago. It's been quite some time, but here's the story of one of the few crypto projects that made it past these 2 insane years, having raised next to nothing.

Our chances of succeeding were close to 0, nobody thought we'd make it, competing with all these other crypto projects that raised $30M, $50M, $100M, $200M... Yet, here we are

How come we raised so little? I was alone at Internxt (https://internxt.com/), and funded the marketing of the ICO with what I had saved from working for a few years at cloud company Hostinger. I was 20 back then and didnt have much to fund the company and crowdsale, so I pretty much had to do everything by myself, and nobody really knew about our ICO.

Our crypto story, super summarized! We did our ICO right before all the crypto hype took place, and raised around 1000 ETH (not much). Although we didn't raise much, we managed to release our product; a mass-market oriented decentralized cloud storage service, known as X Cloud. We forked Storj (we didn't have much, so that was the best shot), we improved it and changed pretty much everything radically, launched its alpha, beta and finally its stable version a couple months ago. It's been doing great, and we expect big things from it this year! You can follow our roadmap here https://trello.com/b/kjKAuUNw/internxt-2019 We've got an awesome community, and an already big & growing amount of users making use of X Cloud. You don't need $10M to start a successful company. In fact, many successful companies have grown without raising a single dime (eg MailChimp). All you need is the right team behind the project. And that's really it. Sure, money can help. But that's about it.

Crypto space. We often see crypto projects that raised anything above $1M (we raised like $300k), and which have not managed to launch their product, or which have launched it with no success. Why's that? Well, the fact that crypto has made it so easy to raise money, has given anyone the opportunity to start a crypto project. This attracted loads of morons, who spent most money on themselves or in dumb corporate investments (eg a $100k cryptopia listing, a $300k hitbitc listing, fake volume boosting, a Messi sponsorship etc). Additionally, since it was so easy to raise money, and thus there isn't a very high pool of smart individuals in the crypto space, not only the execution of the project was poor, but also the idea behind it. There are many examples. Take the SIRIN Blockchain phone. Honestly, who on Earth needs a crazy expensive blockchain phone?

So yup, that's our experience these 2 years in the crypto space. Much nonsense that died or will die out, and a small concentration of smart people with good ideas. Having said that, I do love crypto, and I really do think that there'll be a few companies that will make it big. We'll see what's up these next few years.