solex

Staff member
Aug 22, 2015
BUIP155: New Members for Election #15
Submitted by: solex
Date: 31 August 2020
Voting dates: 15-20 Sep 2020

Summary

This BUIP lists the new applications for Bitcoin Unlimited membership received since the previous membership BUIP vote, and by 31 Aug 2020. New members are not able to vote on the current BUIPs, but will be able to in subsequent votes, provided that their entry in this BUIP is passed.

1. @Jonathan Toomim
Jonathan is an expired BU member applying to rejoin. He was first inducted in BUIP105
Links

BCH/BTC public key: 1FL9Ln6DTcp9HgTUkc6rFaePqGLn5G4d4M

We ask prospective members to provide a public key which they will use for voting. Bitcoin Unlimited is a participatory organization where people devote a small amount of time, every couple of months to guide the direction of the software and org itself.

We use only legacy addresses in the voting system at present.

More links to external posting history (e.g. Twitter, Medium, Facebook, Reddit) are welcome, and I'll add them here. In the current adversarial climate the links prove helpful to existing members to make their evaluation.

------BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
BUIP155 jtoomim
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
15TiujYmnHa33fjEnasBBm1eWcGx9YEXPL
INT0H0SGcmDPbp8aM8jUAXyf0QvoVe+Cxd40UlXRi3soZD96PGywE1JeDJzVnx3STGTSg6SM2lJMN43WRgjrcg4=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Last edited:

donald26

Feb 2, 2024
HOW YOU CAN RECOVER YOUR LOST CRYPTO/FUNDS: Lost hope in a crypto scam? I got my $394,330 back! I invested $430,000 in a bogus crypto site. Big returns promised, withdrawals blocked, extra fees demanded – it was a nightmare. Feeling trapped, I even considered the unthinkable. My family helped me through it, and my niece suggested HACKERSTEVE911. They'd helped her with grades, but I'd never thought of them for this. I contacted them, expecting little. But within four days, they recovered $394,330 back to my wallet! My hope, my life, was back. If you're in a similar situation, don't lose hope. Contact them on hackersteve911@gmail.com